Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Worth The Wait




OK I could not resist! I have bought the first "girl" outfit for Isabelle. It says "Worth The Wait" on the onesie and for most people that would be the 9 months. Well in our case that phrase means so much more. We have waited what has seemed a lifetime for Isabelle but really has been 4 1/2 years. There were times I thought I would never be 22 weeks pregnant or decorating a nursery or have ultrasound pics that tell me I am carrying a baby girl inside me or even feeling Isabelle kick me from inside. There were many dark days when we were trying to get pregnant and many heartaches over our 2 losses. Never could I have imagined how wonderful it would one day be. We will never forget what it took to get to this point and we will never forget all the support we have had from family and friends during all that time. We look forward to wonderful days ahead and so "Worth The Wait" she defiantly is!

0 comments: