Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2007

28 Weeks 6 Days Doctors Visit

I had an OB appointment this afternoon. It was good, of course she wanted to hear about the DEER! Both Isabelle and I are doing good. We listened to her heartbeat which is always WONDERFUL! I will start seeing Dr. Basham every 2 weeks. I will be repeating my glucose test in 2 weeks at my next appointment since Dr. Bruneau had me do the first one so early. The first one was actually within in the norm but Dr. Basham wanted it repeated since it was done so early on. I have another ultrasound in 3 weeks as a follow up from last Friday's at Baptist East. Basically they are checking Izzie's lower GI because last week they saw a small amount of fluid in her bowel. This could be nothing at all and that is the reason for the follow up. Dr. Basham did not seem very concerned but wanted to have it looked at again to just be on the safe side. So we will continue to pray that everything is OK. Remember I had an ultrasound 2 weeks prior at 26 weeks and nothing was seen that day so it could just be nothing and hopefully nothing will be there on the 21st of June. I will certainly let you know after the ultrasound. In the meantime Isabelle is very active inside me kicking and moving around. I love feeling her move everyday and sometimes all day!

0 comments: