Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Work Shower May 22, 2007







Here are a few pics from my shower given by my coworkers. It was so special and my first shower. Isabelle was given all kinds of goodies. I will post more pics from the shower as soon as I get them from Paula. Thanks so much to Beth for coordinating the shower and making it so special and to Paula for opening up her home to host the shower. Thanks to all who attended and brought food and of course for the wonderful gifts! You all are the best to work with!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a great cake!! That is so exciting-your first shower. Wish I could've been there.

Rhonda J said...

Your first shower! How exciting. I bet you were loving that...presents!!! Hooray for presents. I am already feeling out of the loop with your pregnancy so I am so glad that I can find out everything through your blogs. I want to be there for your showers too! I am sure there will be plenty more.