Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Shower 7-7-07



Well 7-7-07 was definitely a day of wonderful luck. I had my last shower and it was wonderful. We had so many family and friends there and we got so much stuff. We truly are blessed. It was wonderful to share that time with everyone and again Scott & I can not thank you all enough for all the wonderful things for our baby! A HUGE Thank you to Wendi for coordinating and putting the whole thing together it was so wonderful. Another Huge thank you to the following family and friends for the delicious food: My mom, Scott's mom, Wendi, Tracey & Rita it was very yummy! The pics show a lot of me opening gifts and I will add more of the people that were there as soon as I get the pics off my mom's camera. I also added pics of a few of the big items put together (Isn't Scott a good daddy already putting his baby girl's stuff together)

0 comments: