Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Back Home~~~NO BABY YET :(

They sent us home after getting my BP to go down and getting my labs back that showed no signs of pre-eclampsia. I was a little dehydrated and my white count is a bit high but there is no infection. So I go back to the doctor in the AM to check my BP again. So we will see I guess if nothing else she will be here in a couple of weeks!!!! I did have an ultrasound this AM and she is looking good. they estimated her weight at 8lbs 4 oz. but at the hospital they told me that could be off as much as 2lbs either way. So if I go 2 more weeks she is possibly going to be BIG! I will update tomorrow after seeing Dr. Basham in the morning!

0 comments: