Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, August 3, 2007


This is it!! We finally are going to get to meet our little girl soon. As you can see, Jodie is finally in bed for the real thing this time. We anxiously await tomorrow and all the things it will bring. She will be sleeping soundly tonight while I toss and turn on a little couch thing they call a pullout bed (she gets some medicine to help her sleep while I watch). The doctor has ordered Cervidil (sp?) to help soften her cervix tonight so she can be induced in the morning at 8 A.M.

Given if I have the time I will try to update the blog some tomorrow to maybe keep all of you informed as to her progress. Hopefully I can also have a few pictures of our new addition to the family also!!

Scott

0 comments: