Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Professional Pics

Hi everyone I added the link to Brandi Drury Photography to see Isabelle's pics. They are WONDERFUL. There may still be a few more added so check back. Right now our session is not locked but if it does get locked the password is our last name with a capital C and I have that above on the link for a reminder. Enjoy and if anyone who lives in Louisville or close wants professional pics let me know and I will hook you up with Brandi she does a great job. My maternity pics are also on there and the password is our last name with a capital C I also added the link for that one.Just do not look at my double chin and some of my faces remember these were taken at 37weeks 1 week before Izzie made her grand appearance into the world I was extremely swollen along with high blood pressure!

0 comments: