Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Best Buddies

Everyday I leave my baby girl with Beth & Rachel. I never have a worry about her throughout the day. YES I miss her but I know she is not only being taken care of she is being LOVED all day long. Beth and I have become best friends over the years. We had a lot of things in common and still do and our friendship just continues to get stronger. I look at these pics of the girls and realize that their little bond of friendship is getting stronger each and everyday. I know Rachel will be glad when Isabelle can move around like she can, and that will not be long. I just love these pics and I know they will be Best Buddies like their Mommies! Enjoy!

1 comments:

CBJR Family said...

You're very sweet! We love having Izzie! I'm glad you don't worry while she's at my house. Rachel helps me take good care of her! Izzie is a good baby! I can't wait to see the girls actually start playing with each other! BUT, I don't want them to grow up too fast!