Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch


My Kindergarten Class


Today my kindergarten class went to the Pumpkin Patch. It was a fun time had by all! I love my job and I love my kindergartners, they are great! Isabelle got to go to the pumpkin patch with us. That is the perks of having my babysitter's child in my class! In the pics you will see some great pics of Izzie and Rachie (Rachel) together. I think they have had a fun week together. I love that Beth keeps her I know she is being taken care of! I also love that her and Rachel (8 months apart) are already interacting I know they will be great friends like their moms are! Enjoy the pics! :)

1 comments:

CBJR Family said...

We love keeping that sweet girl! She's so good! I love to watch her smile so big at Rachel!