Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

1 Year Ago Today

November 27, 2006


November 27, 2007
Today is a very special day, when I was told last October after our first failed IVF attempt that my FET (Frozen embryo transfer) would be Nov. 27th I immediately emailed Mary Herrmann I knew this was a lucky day for this transfer because 2 very special kiddos were born on this day...Happy Birthday Grace & Matt and yes this day turned out to be special and lucky for us just as I had hoped! 1 year ago today we did not know it yet but we were hopeful our lives would change forever and it happened! 1 year ago today we traveled to Cincinnati to have our last 3 embryos that had been frozen for 1 month to be put into my uterus in hopes that we would have at least 1 attach and be pregnant 2 weeks later. Little did we know on this day 1 year ago that it would happen and we would be blessed with such a precious little girl that we both thank God for each and every day. I know for some this is not big news but as I have said before I want this for Isabelle to read one day and know how much she was prayed for and wanted by her mommy and daddy. So the picture above is the picture Dr. Scheiber gave us before the FET (Frozen embryo transfer) This picture hung on our refrigerator until I was about 9 months pregnant. That is when I placed it along with all of her ultrasound pics in her baby book. Oh yes on this day we were also given the little petri dish she was frozen and thawed in and yes that to is taped in her baby book! So yes today one year ago would be the first day of many miracle days for us through our 9 month pregnancy! We love you so very much Isabelle Grace Collins.

2 comments:

CBJR Family said...

Can you believe it? What a great year for you! God is good!!

Kim said...

How neat! That will be so neat for her to see/have one day. Glad she's here!