Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Good-Bye 2007...Hello 2008

August 4, 2007


What can I say this has to be one of my favorite pics from 2007. This time last year we were on cloud nine just finding out I was finally pregnant after 4 1/2 years of trying, lots of medicine LOTS of shots and many needles to take blood, several surgeries, 2 ectopic pregnancies, 1fresh IVF cycle that failed and then the ultimate FET with 3 embryos that brought us this sweet picture in August 2007! Yes we were excited last year but cautious since it was so early on and we had so many disappointments in the past. Well those disappointments we would soon learn were far behind us as I had an amazing 38 week pregnancy no problems except the BP and sweling at the end which was why it was only 38 weeks! 2007 has been filled with such joy because of Isabelle. Despite the hardship 2007 has brought us with Scott unemployed the last part of the year we are hoping and praying 2008 will bring us better luck in that department. We are hopeful he will have a job right after the first of the year please pray for that! Despite that hardship we have made it through and how wonderful has it been having Isabelle Grace Collins in our lives already. She is such a precious baby girl. I know the poor baby gets tired of all the lovin' she gets but she will have to deal with it! So as we say good-bye to 2007 we are thankful and blessed for what 2007 has brought us the ultimate gift our baby girl is here happy and healthy! We say hello to 2008 and can not wait to see what wonderful things it has to offer us. We cherish each day with Izzie and look forward to all the great milestones 2008 will bring for her! So with that we say Good-bye 2007...Hello 2008! Happy New Year Everyone! Enjoy our slide show of OUR 2007 in Review!

4 comments:

Kim said...

After all you went through I'm so glad you got your girl! You'll have to tell Isabelle your labor for her was 4 1/2 years!! That's what I say-my labor for Kennedy was 4 years and my labor for Jackson was 7! (That will come in handy when they are older, right?!) So glad they are here! We both had a great year-we both got a baby! Hooray for us!

Kim said...

Oh-did I say 4 years for Miss Kennedy-it was 5. Hey, those 6 months are important. Like I said, I'm planning to get some mileage out of that someday!
Oh well, much better on this side of infertility-don't ya think!

Kim said...

Love the post-you gave me the idea to use "favorite pictures" from the year-I went back and added a slide show-thanks!
Kim

CBJR Family said...

LOVE the slide show! That is such a great idea!