Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Look Alike Meter

I used different pics in both and although I like the first one that says she looks more like me by 4% I would say she is a GREAT mix of us both and that is the way it should be! This was fun to do just because I have so many people say "who does she look like more?" Many people will say it depends on the day they see her because sometimes they see more me and sometimes more Scott NO doubt when she was born she looked just like daddy but I like to tell them "she looks like Izzie Grace!"



MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

2 comments:

Kim said...

She is a good mix! There are times when I see her smiling I totally see you. When we got the Christmas card Jordan and I both said "That is Scott"!! I know that must melt him! She's a cutie!
The look alike meter-what a cool thing to do!

Kim said...

Hey-just did the look alike meter with Chandler! I love how it auto posts for you! Thanks for the idea-that was too fun!