Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Look At Me!

Some great pics from this week. The pics of her asleep are great she was so tired Tuesday night and fell asleep taking her bottle and we were trying everything to get a burp we finally did! I also love the pics of her trying to sit up. She is leaned over really far but it is a start and she is trying! Oh yeah and the pic of her sucking my thumb well that is so funny. Monday night we were eating at Grandorie's and I was holding her she was sitting on the table and I was eating 1 handed (which I am getting good at) and she all on her own grabbed my thumb and lifted it to her mouth she started gumming on it and all of a sudden it was in her mouth and she was sucking MY THUMB! She has a hard time when she is awake keeping her thumb still in her mouth it works better when she is asleep so I guess she was testing mine! I told her she needed to suck her own thumb!!!! She is so cute with the things she is doing! Enjoy ALL the pics!


4 comments:

Rhonda J said...

so so soooooo sweet! She is just getting cuter by the day. I can't believe she is already trying to sit up and doing such a good job; what a big girl! She looks so much like you and I just love how happy she and her daddy look together! Precious, just precious!

Kim said...

Love the one of her sucking your thumb!! How cute is that?
Kim

Jessica said...

Did you chocolate coat that thumb or what?!!?!??! I can't believe she is sitting up so good. My how time flies.

CBJR Family said...

Such a big girl!! Advanced beyond her months! (-: Love all the pictures!