Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Names Added

I have added some names of some women who are dealing with infertility. I have families on my list who have sick children, I also have families who have dealt with infertility and have their babies (some with multiples) but these women also need your prayers. Since I too dealt with infertility for several years and went through IVF not even knowing these women I feel close to them from their blogs and emails. I was in their shoes at one point feeling hopeless and wondering if I would ever have my baby and yes I am proof after persistence and a lot of hoping & praying I do have my baby. So if you would be so gracious to remember them in your prayers and read their blogs and leave them some words of encouragement when you can!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.