Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

6 Month Pics








OK so these are a FEW of my favorites...OH heck I LOVE them all! We went to Portrait Innovations this morning for 6 month pics and what can I say Isabelle saw that camera and she lit up. She was full of smiles and so happy. It was a great experience and we got SO MANY prints in our hands before we left. We also got all our proofs on CD so that is awesome. I have put all of the proofs on a slide show on the right. Enjoy... my baby girl is absolutely beautiful if I do say so myself!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree, she is gorgeous! I like the one in her polka dot outfit with the blue bow on her stomach because you can see her precious little arms. How absolutely adorable!!!

CBJR Family said...

The pictures are so very precious!! I love her sweet little smile in all of the pictures! Portrait Innovations, here we come!!

Kim said...

Happy 6 months, pretty girl!
Great pics!

Kim said...

p.s.
Cool slide show on your side bar!
I've never seen that before.

Rhonda J said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love them all. She is a little ham, isn't she? I love the first one that you listed, the one where she is turned around looking over her shoulder. Oh my she is so sweet. I wish I could be closer to love on her. You have a precious and most awesome angel of a baby. Love you!