Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baby Max



Izzie has a new friend Baby Max. Max was born to our friends Damon & Karen last Friday Feb.1st. Max is a lucky guy to be adopted by such a great family. He has two wonderful parents and a great big brother who is 5 years old, again he is such a lucky little guy! We went to visit and hold him yesterday and he is so sweet. It was hard to believe just 6 months ago my baby girl was that tiny, where has the time gone? Welcome baby Max we look forward to many play dates!

3 comments:

Kim said...

THEY HAD A BABY!! That's awesome news!

Kim said...

Okay-so I'm busted on not reading the whole post. When I read the words "born to" I just assumed I got excited and posted then when I went back and read on I saw that they adopted him! That is awesome! You're right, he was lucky to get a great family, but if they feel like we do, they are the lucky ones!! Congrats to them! Any arranged marriages for Max and Izzie yet??!!

Kim said...

New look for you, too!