Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This is for Aunt Mills

My friend Mills emailed and said she is sick and I hope she feels better soon. Well since she is home sick she has been checking the blog constantly and said I needed to update and she needed new videos. Well what proud mommy is not going to jump at the chance to show off her baby girl when asked to huh! So here she is the videos and pics you requested. Not much of anything new just pics and videos of her tonight hanging out with daddy & mommy! Get better soon Mills!





















2 comments:

Mills said...

Ohmygoodness! My little girl is sooo big! My favorite picture are the purple toy one when she is SMILING BIG, and the pick outfit when she is looking up, and ESPECAILLY the ones in the basket!!!!!! The head dive in video 2 is PRICELESS! And that dang turtle is WAY too much fun! She loves taking baths, and is just the cutest thing I have EVER seen in my LIFE! I feel sooo special. A whole night of pictures and video just for Aunt Mills. I NEED to keep her as soon as I feel better! Just drop her off! You are the bestest friend ever and I am so glad I got a whole night of I.G.C. entertainment! I love you ALL!

The Mom said...

Is she always so happy?! She always has that adorbale smile on her face, too cute!