Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

What A Good Day...


Today we met Kristen, Maddie & Henry at the Big Consignment Sale. I had never been and I don't know why not! There is another one at the same place but different consignment in 2 weeks and I will be there! It was great I got Izzie a couple of sleepers one was in great condition did not even look used for $1.00, wow what a deal. She also got a turtle water play mat and peek a boo blocks. Just last Saturday night I was looking at Wal-mart for the peek a boo blocks and could not find them and so glad I did not because today I only paid $5.00 for them and I am sure I would have paid more had I found them last week! Anyway we had a great time and got some good deals. While I was there I saw a friend I graduated High School with that I had not seen in a long time and I also saw a friend I went to
U of L with, so it was a good day. We had lunch and visited for awhile. Izzie and I came home and washed up her new toys so she could play with them. Grandorie gave me a gift card to Olive Garden and offered to babysit so Daddy & I are taking her up on that tonight! Maybe I will have pics from Izzie's evening with Grandorie tonight or tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Those toys look great! Hope you and Scott have a great night out!

Kim said...

Chandler Grace got peek-a-boo blocks for Christmas-also from a consignment store! What a great place, huh? Hope Izzie enjoys her new toys! Hope Mommy and Daddy enjoy their date-(totally jealous!)

CBJR Family said...

Cute toys for Miss Izzie! I hope you and Scott enjoyed Olive Garden! We all need a date night every now and then!