Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

7 Months & 1st Tooth


WOW 7 months old and even more exciting she has a tooth! Tonight she grabbed my finger and put it in her mouth and I gasped and said "Scott come here she has a tooth" I felt it immediately. So I got her down on the floor and turned on the overhead light and finally got that tongue pushed out of the way and there it was a white tooth that has broke through the gum on the bottom. I tried to get a pic but it needs to come through a bit more but it is officially through the gum and thus she has her 1st tooth on her 7 month B-day!!!!!!

Again I can not believe that 7 months ago tonight I had just held Isabelle for the first time and then I was SO SICK from the spinal and the C-section, OK some things are OK to forget huh! :)
What she is doing...
*1st tooth
*crawling on knees but still uses elbows- she can move fast!
*eats stage 2 jar food
*loves her fruit
*eats stage 2 dinners
*eats mum-mums
*recognizes familiar people
*apprehensive about strangers
*looks for mommy & daddy when someone else enters the room or takes her
*can put her own pacifier in her mouth
*drinks apple juice from sippie cup
*rides pony
*grabs toys
*hand-eye coordination is getting better
*babbles
*says da-da and sometimes momma
*blows raspberries
*loves books
*loves to be read too
*trying to pull up
*SMILES all the time
*laughs
*is ticklish
*LOVES TO SHOP

She is so much fun and does so much these days. Everyday is something new & exciting. I can honestly say I am honored that God chose me to be her mommy! She is my world, HAPPY 7 MONTH B-DAY PRECIOUS BABY GIRL, Mommy & Daddy love you SO SO SO much!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 7 months, Izzie! And congrats on the new tooth for your special day!
Kim

CBJR Family said...

Yeah, Izzie!! Congratulations on getting your first tooth! How exciting! Rachel is so happy for you! Happy 7 month birthday!!! We love you!!

The Mom said...

Happy 7 months Izzy! Yeah on your first tooth!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations on your first tooth and happy 7 month birthday!