Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Look at my 2 teeth...I have a 3rd one on the way!

Way to go Beth for getting a good pic of the teeth! Yes she has 2 bottom teeth and guess what she has a top one getting ready to come through. The top one has not broke through the gum as of this evening but you can so see the white! WOW at this rate we are cutting 1 tooth a week! The sleeping has still been off I am sure due to the teeth but last night was better and she has been in such a good mood today so hopefully we are turning the corner! I still can not believe my baby has teeth, and oh don't let her get your finger in her mouth...OUCH!

5 comments:

The Mom said...

Wow! Go Izzy! You will be able to bite really good now. It's time to sleep now, so mommy and daddy can get some much needed rest little girl!

CBJR Family said...

Well, you know, I do what I can!! Just kidding! I had no idea that I got such a good picture of those cute little teeth! I guess Izzie just knew how to pose!

Kim said...

Good job, Izzie! Keep on cuttin' those teeth so you and Mommy can get some sleep!

Jessica said...

What a great shot of those teeth!!! It looks like she's showing off her new teeth on purpose!! Now that we've seen 'em, get some shut eye tonight!!

Kim said...

Hey, I don't know what advice you've been given-that being said...
After going through this 3 times, I know there is no magic way through this, BUT-I would recommend alternating Tylenol and Motrin every 4 hours or as needed at first sign of fussiness and use orajel. I've found the nighttime orajel is effective. Also, using a tiny amount (1st mark on dropper)of Benadryl is good because it dries up the drainage due to teething and helps her sleep!Another thing I can recommend is "Highland" teething tablets. My sister in law (mother of 5) recommended these and I know you can get them at Eckerd. You mix it with water and give with a dropper.
I really hope this will help. I have co-slept with Kennedy and Jackson (you gotta do what you gotta do!), but not with Chandler Grace-very hard habit to break!
Hang in there-it gets easier!