Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

HI
















Well the sun is out and in full force! We had a couple of days where I had to wonder if I brought the yucky clouds & rain with me. Scott was telling me how nice it was at home and it was overcast here I was a bit disappointed! The sun is back and it is definitely WARM! I have to apologize I have been trying to create a slide show but for some reason my mom's computer will not recognize it in my blog and will not post it so that is why I am just picking and choosing pics to post! I will post 1 big slide show when I return home. We have been busy and having fun. On Tuesday went to see where my dad works and had lunch with him, of course all the girls in his office went crazy over Izzie and she ate it up! Then Izzie, mom and I headed over to the SAWGRASS MILLS MALL---OUTLET MALL!!!!! Yes that was fun, last time I was here we spent hours in the COACH store but this time our destination was...THE CARTER'S OUTLET! Oh boy you know what that means! Yes Izzie Grace got some cute new clothes!!!! Yesterday mom had a hair appointment so we tagged along and I got my hair cut and LOVE IT!!!!! I kept the length as you can see in the pics but got some crazy layers and inverted layers and now I can make it look all choppy!!!!! Last night we went to the beach to eat. We ate a place called ARUBA'S, well to say the least it is spring break and it was LOUD! Well Izzie was either over stimulated or she just felt the need to chime in. She squealed and I mean squealed loudly the WHOLE TIME! Not crying just squealing and jumping. She is normally a great out to eater!!!! Well last night was a bit off. It was funny because as soon as I took her outside after dinner she calmed right down! We were standing outside in front of the fisherman statue and she was not to sure about that! she just kept looking at the statue like WHAT IN THE WORLD!
Today we are headed to Butterfly World so I will try and post pics tonight! Tomorrow we head home. It is bittersweet. It is nice to go but so nice to get home. In ways the week has flown but in a way it has been such a long week away from Scott. We miss him very much and are excited to see him tomorrow! Enjoy the pics I have for now and more tonight!

1 comments:

CBJR Family said...

Sounds like you are having such a fun time! Butterfly World sounds neat! Can't wait to see pictures of that! I know you'll be sad to leave tomorrow, but we'll be happy to have you back in Kentucky!