Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mamaw Armes

Scott's mamaw passed away around 12:30AM this morning. She was 94 years old. She was a hoot to be around and an amazing woman who I had the pleasure to know & love for 10 years. I told Scott & his mom I can just imagine the smile on her face when she was greeted in Heaven by Scott's dad and I know she was telling him all about his little granddaughter Isabelle. She will be missed. Please keep our family in you prayers. She lived a wonderful long life, now she is watching over all of us!

6 comments:

The Mom said...

What a blessing that she was able to meet Izzy before meeting her heavenly Father! You will all be in my prayers.

CBJR Family said...

That's a sweet picture of Mamaw and Izzie. 94 years is a nice long life.

Jessica said...

What a sweet picture. I know she loved Izzie! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Kim said...

Scott, Jodie & Izzie,
We are so sorry to learn of your loss. How amazing she had such a long life here and got to meet Izzie. All of you are in our prayers!
Jordan, Kim, Kennedy, Jackson & Chandler Grace

Mills said...

Isabelle is blessed (as are you) to have her in your lives. Please know we are thinking about you ALL!

Carrie, Sean and Savannah Leigh said...

The Collins family has been in our thoughts and prayers.