Monday, April 21, 2008

Mamaw Armes

Scott's mamaw passed away around 12:30AM this morning. She was 94 years old. She was a hoot to be around and an amazing woman who I had the pleasure to know & love for 10 years. I told Scott & his mom I can just imagine the smile on her face when she was greeted in Heaven by Scott's dad and I know she was telling him all about his little granddaughter Isabelle. She will be missed. Please keep our family in you prayers. She lived a wonderful long life, now she is watching over all of us!

6 comments:

The Sanchez Family said...

What a blessing that she was able to meet Izzy before meeting her heavenly Father! You will all be in my prayers.

CBJR Family said...

That's a sweet picture of Mamaw and Izzie. 94 years is a nice long life.

JessicaChambers said...

What a sweet picture. I know she loved Izzie! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Kim said...

Scott, Jodie & Izzie,
We are so sorry to learn of your loss. How amazing she had such a long life here and got to meet Izzie. All of you are in our prayers!
Jordan, Kim, Kennedy, Jackson & Chandler Grace

Mills said...

Isabelle is blessed (as are you) to have her in your lives. Please know we are thinking about you ALL!

Carrie & Sean said...

The Collins family has been in our thoughts and prayers.