Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Late night at work...but I have the day off tomorrow






























I was late getting home tonight. We had Kindergarten Prep night for the incoming Kindergarten parents. I got home just in time for Dancing With The Stars and more importantly just in time to snuggle with my baby girl. Even better I am off tomorrow and will get to spend all day with Isabelle & Daddy because of elections!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Enjoy your day together!

Jessica said...

Have a good day off. See you tomorrow!

CBJR Family said...

Enjoy your day! Can't wait to watch the finale of Dancing!!!

The Mom said...

I loved days off! Now, I wish school was never out! :) Just kidding. I love the sleeping pictures, very sweet!