Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Izzie Walks

Of course I don't have a pic. I was looking through the mail and she was playing on her laugh & learn piano. I looked over and she was holding on with 1 hand. She smiled at me and let go and started walking towards me. She walked 5 steps before falling. I was so excited. Of course Scott is working and I could not call him, I tried my mom and no answer and I did get a hold of Scott's mom to share my excitement! Now she will probably not do it again tonight but I will be trying to get her to so I can video it!!!!! YEAH IZZIE or should I say look mommy & daddy! (Had to get it posted even without a pic so I have the date down she walked all on her own)

0 comments: