Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We have a bow!!!!


*I put a link to the dress we got for Izzie to wear*


Oh my I am able to get a bow to stay in her hair! We went last night to get her a dress for Rickey and Sarah's wedding and we went to Strasburg Children can I just say I LOVE THAT STORE & wish I had all the $$$$ in the world. She has the most adorable elegant little dress to wear to the wedding and I will also probably have her 1 year pics made in it too. Well they have awesome bows that hold what little hair Izzie has so we got the package with several colors in it and I love them!!!! Here is her blue bow!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the bow!! It's adorable!

CBJR Family said...

Yea, Izzie!! Welcome to the world of hairbows! It's fun! Her bow looks very cute! Can't wait to look at the dress for the wedding!

CBJR Family said...

LOVE the dress!! Izzie will look precious in it!

The Mom said...

The dress is amazing! She will look so cute in it. Bows....when/if I have a girl, she will be in a bow everyday, they are so adorable!