Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

What is wrong Izzie???









"My ear hurts mommy" is what she would have said if she could have this afternoon. Actually she probably did in Izzie language! Yes we have our 1st ear infection and our 1st antibiotic. This afternoon the sitter said she did not sleep well at nap and so when we got home I let her take a short nap because she was so tired. When I got her up she was on fire and we took her temp. and it was 101 degrees and she was pulling her ear. I called the doctor and they said come on in and sure enough she had an ear infection in her left ear.

I was just bragging today that she had been so healthy in her first year and we had not ever been on antibiotics. I guess I am eating those words now. Poor baby even though she was pretty crabby as you see in the pics she was still able to smile like her wonderful smiling self as you can see in the last pic! Hopefully she will kick this ear infection and not continue to get them. Let's hope she continues to stay pretty healthy as she has in her 1st year!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Poor baby! I guess we shouldn't have talked about it today!

Carrie, Sean and Savannah Leigh said...

Poor thing. Savannah was diagoned with a double ear infection on Monday. Oh those nights of not sleeping. I hope she gets to feeling better!

Kim said...

Oh poor Izzie-those are no fun! Mommy did the right thing and from the looks of it Miss Izzie will be back to good in no time!

The Mom said...

I hope she feels better soon! We are old pros at ear infections, Isaiah and Zachary seem to get them a lot in their first year! The medicine should work fast and then she will be much better.