Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Little Pumpkin




Thanks to some old friends I finally made a very adorable pillowcase dress. These are great and so easy. They are sleeveless and great for summer but I found out using a onesie and some leggings they make great outfits all year around! This afternoon with the help of my wonderful mother- in-law I made my first one. I love them and they are easy to make. I am thinking of making some and trying to sell them! Here is Miss Izzie's outfit to wear to Miss Shirley's tomorrow for Halloween!

4 comments:

happymomof4 said...

Hey Jodie, I LOVE those dresses. I see them everywhere and want to learn how to make them- can you e-mail me how? I think they are adorable- love the one you made- GREAT JOB!!! Happy Halloween:)

Kim said...

Love the pillowcase dress-they are my favorite. You did an awesome job-thought about making any to sell your cousin???

Mills said...

Soooooo cute! I'm proud of you!

Samantha said...

Very cute. I want a girl!!!!