Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

There is a ladybug in our house



Do I have to say anymore...She is going to be the cutest little ladybug!

Sunday Grandorie needed to go to Hancock Fabrics and we went with her and we happened upon this cute costume and it actually fit my short legged baby girl. So she is going to be a lady bug and we had to model it for daddy tonight. She will get to wear it to Fall Festival at school next Friday and of course Halloween night!!!!

3 comments:

happymomof4 said...

TOO CUTE! Madelyn was a ladybug for her first Halloween. I wish I would have know I have an adorable butterfly that Madelyn was for her second Halloween that you all could have borrowed- but I do love the ladybug (we call Madelyn our little lovebug). Have you all thought about going to the Halloween party at the zoo? We went last year and loved it and we are planning on going again this year (depending on when I feel up to it). Anyhoo VERY CUTE and Happy Halloween!

CBJR Family said...

What a sweet little ladybug! That's the kind of bug you want in your house! Rachel can't wait to play with Izzie at Fall Festival! It's looking like there may be 2 little ladybugs that night!

Kim said...

Cutest ladybug I've ever seen!