Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas

I decided at the last minute to send out Christmas cards so they are coming, but I know there are many people who visit our family blog and I do not know who you are and I do not have your address. So I wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone.

We dressed Isabelle in her Christmas dress today and got some good shots by the tree. I guess she was all smiles since Santa was not holding her. Although mommy could not resist getting the Christmas card with 2 photos and including the Santa photo from last week. They turned out really cute and I will send them out this week.

Merry Christmas I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy. I hope everyone is able to spend time with family this holiday season.

Love,
The Collins Family

OK I could not let the post go without seeing the pics that did not make the Christmas card! :)


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE HER HAIR!!! She is just growing soooo fast!

Kim said...

Love that tuft of hair!