Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

More teeth #15 & #16

We noticed yesterday Izzie had 2 new teeth on the bottom. So I looked tonight and to be exact tooth # 15 & tooth # 16 are her canine (cuspid). She has a mouthful. The only ones she is missing now are her 2nd molars on the top and the bottom. I have no doubt they will be in soon she chews on everything and way back where they are supposed to be. She almost has a full set of teeth...where did my baby go?????

1 comments:

happymomof4 said...

I feel the same way! Where did my baby boy go? Time flies too fast with kiddos. Hope you are doing well and enjoying this beautiful weather:)