Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Ouch...Izzie has a big Boo boo




Yes Isabelle has a big boo boo. We were outside this afternoon enjoying the great weather and waiting on Beth, Jack & Rachel to come over. Our little daredevil decided to tackle the deck steps all on her own and in slow motion I watched her roll down the steps hitting her poor little nose and lip. Oh she cried and we got boo boo bear out of the freezer and of course he helped make it better.

Well the evening went on and
every time I looked at her it was getting worse. I tried to touch it making sure she did not break her nose or something and she would just cry so I got worried and called Mills to see if Wes was home and thank goodness he was. We ran by there house and he checked her nose out and reassured Isabelle's paranoid mommy that she was going to be fine just a nice pretty bruise! Thanks Wes & Mills for letting us drop in, I promise to bring Izzie back to play when she is not so tired!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Good thing the pictures were scheduled for last week! :) Glad she's okay!

The Behmke Family said...

I love the new look! Boo Boo's are very scary for mommies! We hope you heal soon Izzie!

Love,
The Behmke's

The Mom said...

Ouch! I am sure that will be one of many! I love the new blog look!

happymomof4 said...

OOH- OUCH!!!! Sorry to hear about Izzie's ouchy! LOVE the new look!!!