Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our Angel Babies Tree





Yes it is Spring and our Weeping Cherry Tree is in full bloom. This tree was planted in 2006 in memory of our 2 lost babies. Last year I did not get to see it bloom I was in Florida with Isabelle. I was so excited to see it bloom this year and remember the 2 precious babies waiting in Heaven for us to hold one day. I have a little statue of a girl and boy sliding next to the tree I like to think that Izzie has a brother & a sister in Heaven watching over us and if it was not for losing them and enduring the heartache I would not have my precious baby girl now. We love you babies and think of you everyday.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Jodie, this is absolutely beautiful. I'm so thankful you did that and have that in honor of your angel babies. Just precious. I love you and your sweet family.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

A beautiful reason to grow a beautiful tree.

The Mom said...

What a beautiful tree. I know your angel babies are waiting for you in heaven!

Paula F. Kingsolver said...

You sure know how to tug on a girl's heart strings. Jodie, you have so much love to give and your babies are so blessed to have you as a mommy. I love you dear friend.