Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Basket

I have been looking at Easter Baskets for awhile now. I saw the cutest Elmo basket at first it was $20.00 then I saw K.o.h.l's had it on sale but still could not bring myself to buy it because I thought HMM we need to get a basket she can use more than once and I know she will not be in love with elmo forever...or will she???? I remember every year digging mine out of the closet it was not like an Easter Dress you don' t get a new on every year. So I thought I will look at Wal*Mart and I will probably just get one of those cute Princess ones or something. Still I was not thrilled with the idea but thought I will just look. So I get there late last night ( I love to Wal*Mart shop late) anyway I am looking and I spot this white wicker looking one with material in it. Plain they had blue and green. I thought OK that is good it can grow it is $8.00 and that was a drawback until it hit me...EMBROIDER her name on it. So that is what I did today now it is well worth the $8.00 and she can use it for many many years to come! I am so excited we are going to dye eggs with her this year none of those fancy kits tye dye etc the old fashioned P.A.A.S kits for $1.44. Look for pics next Sat. night it will be so much fun!

4 comments:

The Mom said...

Very cute!

happymomof4 said...

Cute! I love embroidered ones too, that is what my kiddos have too! Happy egg dying, we will be doing that too along with making jello eggs (since Henry is allergic to eggs:) Happy Spring break!!!!

Jessica said...

Cute! I'll have three of those, please. You can spell the names TYLER, CAITY and CLAIRE.

Kim said...

Love her basket!