Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

PA pics

Warning this is a long slide show. Mainly pics from the Pittsburgh Zoo but also some from Papa & Gamma's house. I took my camera had the battery charged and when I turned it on realized I had left my memory card at home so I was a few days without a camera while we found Gamma's still packed!!!! It was a fun week! We shopped and Scott did some electrical work for Papa & Gamma and then we had a fun zoo trip! Oh yeah and Papa & Gamma gave mommy & Daddy a date night last Friday night and they kept Isabelle! Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

Jodie- Looks like you all had a fun trip!!! The zoo looks awesome, and it looks like you all really enjoyed your time there!

Kim said...

great pics, Jodie!