Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Elmo Birthday Party

Yes it is early! Her birthday is August 4th BUT since my parents were in town for Kelly's wedding we decided to have her party early! It also worked out for all her friends with vacation schedules etc! She had a BIG day! She had so many friends and family here and Elmo was EVERYWHERE! It looked like Elmo threw up in our kitchen!!!! It was fun and she is still talking about the Elmo party and Elmo birthday. I also had fun planning it! Scott and I made the chocolate Elmo suckers and I made each kid a towel with their name on it and Elmo as there party gift! They seemed to really like them and I was so happy because I thought they were so cute! I made her Elmo dress inspired by a dress my cousin had bought for her little girl! She got lots of wonderful gifts. Thank you to everyone who came to help celebrate her 2nd birthday it is so hard for me to believe she is almost 2 but more on that when it gets closer! It was a big day well a big weekend and we made it through now to settle down a bit! Enjoy the pics this one is long!

4 comments:

Kim said...

This is GREAT! You did an amazing job on the dress and love the cake, cupcakes and towels-very cute!

CBJR Family said...

We had an awesome time at Izzie's party! It was so much fun . . . even Jack had fun!(-: The towels are so cute and several people have asked me about them. I was impressed with your sucker-making skills, too! Happy 2nd Birthday, Izzie!

Dana said...

WOW! What a party! You must have worked forever to get everything ready! You are an amazing mother. God bless and I am so glad her party was such a success!

Party Planning Professor said...

I would love to share this post on the Elmo Birthday Party Link up at www.PartyPlanningProfessor.com. If you would like you can add the link yourself. Our cupcakes look all most the same. I hope you had as much fun as we did with our elmo birthday party.

Just submit it here. I would love a link back but totally not required :)
http://www.partyplanningprofessor.com/2009/08/01/elmo-birthday-party-3/