Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

When did you grow up...and why are you calling me MOM?!?!



Yes she is calling me MOM and I don't want to be mom I want to be MOMMY! She sounds so big when she says "Hey mom". It is my fault I have such a hard time remembering to call my mom Gamma instead of mom and look who picked up on it and now is calling me mom. It is so bittersweet because I know she is getting so big, 2 going on 16 and I want her to grow but not so fast I selfishly still want my baby! I know she will always be my baby but wow where has the past 2 years gone? It is true when you have kids you blink and they are grown! OK I know I am exaggerating a little she is not 18 and leaving home but it sure feels like it!
That sweet little face also has a very SASSY attitude and boy has she stepped right into those terrible 2's. Some days I feel like the terrible 2's are a great form of birth control because I don't know if I could live through another one :). She is headstrong and has a mind of her own and knows what she wants when she wants it!!!!!! I have a feeling I was the same way and I am getting it back ten fold!!!! I am sure my parents would agree with that! Oh if that is the case I am not sure I will live through her teenage years!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Ahh.... the dreaded "have one just like you"... My mom tells me that she cant wait until the babies are teenagers so that I can get a taste of my own medicine, LOL!

Kim said...

So funny, so true :)