Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

30 Months/ 2 1/2 years old

WOW you are 2 1/2 years old where in the world did the time go. Isabelle Grace you amaze me everyday! Since I no longer do monthly post on your stats and milestones like I did the first 12 months I could not go another 6 months without an update on how you have grown and what you have accomplished!

Last time you were at the doctor was almost a month ago when you had your 1st case of strep throat only after having the horrible stomach bug 4 days prior and you weighed 30 lbs. I have no idea what your height is right now but I do know you are growing because your pants are not as long on you as they once were!

In the past 6 months you have had 2 major milestones you no longer wear DIAPERS! You were amazing and potty trained completely in less than 2 weeks. I was amazed I was so scared it would be awful and traumatic for us both but after a couple of days of accidents you got the hang of it and once you realized pooping in the potty was a good thing it was done! You still wear a a pull up at night but you always wake up dry and you will even wake me up to go pee in the middle of the night. I put the pull up on you just in case and because I do not want to change the sheets in the middle of the night. Actually I think you sleep in your big girl panties for nap at Ms. S's everyday! Another major milestone was you started sleeping in a big girl bed. The day after Christmas we converted your crib to a toddler bed and you have done wonderful sleeping in a big girl bed. You are growing up so fast.


You have been pretty healthy since turning 2 years old. Your ears are doing well and we know for sure you still have 1 tube in your ear not so sure about that left ear. Other than the stomach bug and strep all in 2 weeks you have been doing well. You are still on allergy medicine daily and breathing treatments when you start that nasty asthma cough but those are all preventative to help keep you healthy!


You amaze your daddy and I with your wonderful sense of humor. You are so funny. You like to trick us and you know what you are saying and doing. The other night you were trying so hard to tell me something you wanted your "sips" I was having trouble figuring out what your sips were I was naming everything I could think of chips sippy cup stickers anything and you kept telling me "no mommy sips" You then tried one more time and said " um um uggh I just can't talk to you right now" and walked away. I was rolling. I laughed so hard and I had to call Namma to tell her about it.


Things you love right now:
baby dolls
books
Sponge Bob
ICarly
Hannah Montana
cheese
milk (white and chocolate)
phones
talking to anyone who will listen
Sesame Street
Dora
Kai Lan
My Little Pony
You love going to church
spaghetti
brushing teeth
baths
singing ( your daddy loves that no matter what you are doing or where you are you can always break out in a tune)
playing dress up 
playing in your kitchen ( you are wonderful with pretend play)
playing with friends
cuddling with mommy & daddy
tickling and being tickled


You are such a cuddler and I love that. The other day you told me on our 3rd snow day that week "mommy you my best friend" wow you melt my heart. You still have to have your snugglies and I am OK with that and will continue to make you new ones. You love the silk as you are falling asleep. Yes you still have a your sassy (paci) and we are trying but that is one thing you are not wanting to give up yet...we will keep trying!!!


We love you so much and can not imagine our lives without you Izzie Grace!

1 comments:

CBJR Family said...

Such a big girl now! Rachel is so happy to have you as her BFF! We love spending time with you and your mommy! We are so proud of you, Izzie!