Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Mommy Bracelet

Well most of you know if you visit my blog I lost 2 babies prior to having Isabelle. If you pay attention to my tickers above we just hit the 5 year anniversary of losing our 1st baby. This weekend I visited the store A Mother's Touch. Here in Louisville. I have been wanting something to wear to symbolize all my babies. I have my necklace with a little girl on it that represents Isabelle but I have wanted something to represent the babies we lost too. I know I eventually want a mother's ring but I also want to wait until I know for sure we are finished having kids. So I have been looking and decided I wanted a necklace or a bracelet. Not sure what I wanted it to look like I spent an hour in the store and the ladies were WONDERFUL working with me letting my look at all the options they had and what I had in my head. I decided I wanted a charm bracelet with a little girl charm on it to represent Izzie and 2 heart charms to represent our babies in heaven. Then I saw birthstones and decided I wanted Isabelle's birthstone and what would have been the birthstones of our other 2 babies. They were great and she created a teardrop birthstone for each one and then we put it all together and she said let's attach the birthstone to each charm and that was even better. I love it and this way I can add to it. Hopefully there will be another baby boy or girl added some day soon. We hope we never have to add another heart charm. This way I carry all 3 of my babies with me everyday. I know in my heart I am a mommy of  3. I have one amazing daughter here on earth and 2 amazing babies waiting on me in heaven.


Isabelle saw my bracelet and said "what is that mommy" and not knowing what to say I said "it is a bracelet of mommy's babies". She looked at me and said "your babies" and I said "yes there you are on the middle with your August birthstone and before you were born mommy & daddy had 2 babies that did not get to stay. They are in heaven with Jesus" and I pointed to the hearts and said "one would have been born in Dec. 2005 and the other would have been born in March 2007 and those are their birthstones". I then told her "that is why you are mommy and daddy's miracle baby girl because you stuck around and made it" she looked at me with a smile and said "I made it mommy" and I said "yes you did baby"! She was content with that and now she says "let me see Isabelle and the babies on your arm mommy". I just love that kiddo more than life itself!

3 comments:

Kim said...

PRECIOUS!!!

happymomof4 said...

BEAUTIFUL bracelet!!!!! I wanted to same thing- something to represent our angel babies. I have a pandora bracelet and I have an angel on it (I need to get another) and then on my mother necklace I have each of the kiddos names on a tag including Williams. Anyhoo beautiful bracelet enjoy.

Michele said...

lovely!