Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Outside Toy

Last weekend we bought Isabelle the new little tikes step 2 outdoor sink. It is really neat it pumps water up through the spout and it has cups and a wheel for pouring and water fun. She loves playing in the water. I am sure it will be a great addition to our outside play this spring & summer.

1 comments:

happymomof4 said...

That looks cool- I bet my kids would love it too!!! I am going to check into it- where did you get it? We have a sand water table but it is always a HUGE mess so if I got this I could turn the other table into a sand table:) Hope Izzy enjoys!!! Looks like the weather is going to be awesome for the rest of the week she will be able to get out and enjoy her new toy!