Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

BFF's

Look at these 2 pics the first one was taken April 8 2009 & the second one was taken April 16 2010. The funny thing was we did not plan the second pic to match the first and just over a year apart. We realized when playing they were sitting in the lady bug just like they had before so I snapped the pic and then Beth & I realized it was just about a year ago. Once I got home I realized how close to a year ago it was. They have both grown and are cute as ever and their friendship has grown and is as strong as ever! They are so cute together!

April 8 2009

April 16 2010

3 comments:

Dana said...

Awwww... I remember when you took that picture last year. She has grown so much since then!! She is beautiful, Jodie.

Kim said...

How precious!

CBJR Family said...

LOVE it!!!