Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family & 3 Yr. Pics

The Friday night before Isabelle's birthday party in August we had family pics made. We had not had family pics made since Izzie was 1 year old. We also had her 3 year pics made. We had been going to portrait innovations and this time we asked Lindsay Cox to do the honors. She is trying to build her photography business and she has a wonderful talent for capturing life through a camera! Here are a few of my favorites and later on tonight I will post them all after I get them loaded on to a slide show! If you live around me and want Lindsay's number email me!

OK who am I kidding I LOVE THEM ALL! That was hard to only pick a few and I know I picked more than just a few...wait until you see the collages!!! I promise to have them all on later on tonight! Instead of saying my favorites just look at it as these will hold you over until I post them all!

2 comments:

Dana said...

It's so hard to get good family pics, but yours are perfect!!!!! I love every one of them!!!! She is getting so big and is as adorable as ever. Love the posts :)

Kim said...

Beautiful pics, Jodie!