Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Shout out for Shutterfly

Realized tonight that our card had the word Family on it twice...I freaked. I honestly did not put it there. When I was making the card I never typed family only gave Collins. So I called customer service and they fixed it. They canceled the order in production and had me go in and fix the card and place the order while on the phone with me. Once I got the card in my cart he stayed on the phone until we made sure the cart showed $0.00. I had to sign out and sign back in a couple of times but now my card is fixed and I did not pay any extra. They were a wonderful help! Below is the right card!

Confetti Flowers Christmas Card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comments:

happymomof4 said...

WOW! That is awesome:) Didn't even see it on the first one, but so glad that you caught it. I finally ordered all my cards last night, and WHAT a SAVINGS getting those 50free cards was to our Christmas budget. THANKS again!