Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

iPad

Yes I saved my money and I got an iPad and WE love it! Isabelle is a wiz at it and wow the apps are amazing and educational. I use it in my classroom too. I am trying to prove the benefits of using one in the classroom. I think every student at any level will benefit from the use of an iPad and the apps it provides. Well enough of my soap box here are some pics of Izzie using it! These were taken the weekend we bought it!



1 comments:

Dana said...

LOVE that case! Let me know where you found it. Anderson Co. plans ipads to all of it's hs students eventually. We'll see, but it definitely is very useful in any classroom. Asher is better at it than me already. :)