Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

4 yr Pics

I can hardly believe I am typing that... 4yr. Pics! Although we had these done in June, it was her 4yr. photo session with the wonderful Brandi Drury! We used Brandi for our maternity, newborns, family pics and my brother used her for his wedding and so did our friends for their wedding. We have not had Brandi in a few years because of $! Thankfully she was running an AWESOMe special this summer and we just had to do it and so glad we did. She does AWESOME work and she always captures Isabelle's sweet spirit even as a newborn! Here are a few of my favorite...who am I kidding they are all my favorite. I will post a few and then do a slideshow of them all later! OK I was uploading and because they are such high resolution it is taking forever! So peek at these and then head on over to Brandi's website to see the ALL!




1 comments:

Darreth said...

Oh, she is just so cute! And the pictures are great. Also, I can't believe she is 4!