Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Big Girl Bed

We got Izzie a new bed for her birthday! It is a low loft bed! Well after looking at the curtains for the loft bed and the $$$$. Grandorie and I decided that she could make the curtains and then she also said she would make the bedding all for Izzie's birthday! So I decided I would love to use all the material we had purchased for the adoption and boy did it turn out just as I had imagined! This material was meant to be Izzie's! Grandorie did a phenomenal job and Izzie has an amazing bed!


1 comments:

Paula Keller said...

We are probably headed toward bunk beds when they are old enough. I love this idea though! How much fun is she going to have with her BFF's under there!


Are those embroidery hoops with coordinating fabric over the bed?

I wish I had the patience to sew! My mom is currently working on pillowcase dresses for the girls. So fun!