Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Gymnastics

My daughter is in love with...



We set the DVR last Saturday night and recorded The McKenna movie when it came on NBC, we have watched it way too many times to count now!


Back in the winter Izzie showed interest in gymnastics. She was already in dance and we did not have a place close  to take gymnastics. I looked into a couple places  but I did not want her to give up dance to do gymnastics! Well then this summer this great place moved into our town...


So Saturday was her first class & well you can see for your self she LOVES it...








Needless to say her 1st class was a hit! I was so impressed with the skills they were taught and so excited for the coming weeks and what she will learn! 

Also remember that pic of that cute American Girl Doll...well I will have one happy little girl Friday night when she opens her up at her Birthday party thanks to Papa & Nama! It came Friday and I am dying for her to open it but we will wait until Friday!!!! :)

0 comments: