Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

I did it!

I kicked butt and completed my Masters degree in a year and a half!!!!! I graduated yesterday and it was a great day and I am so proud of myself. I worked full time and had a child under 5 (3 1/2 when I started). We were flexible and worked around work schedules and among other issues this past year I did it! I did not give up and I pushed through and I graduated with a 3.8 GPA! So glad it is done! Here are a few pics, more to come!







1 comments:

Paula Keller said...

I don't know how you did that with teaching and a child! AWESOME! So proud of you!

I'll be working on mine when the girls start Kindergarten. Maybe. :)