Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pinterest...I LOVE YOU!

Yes I get so lost in Pinterest but I am so proud that I don't just pin I do! Now I pin a lot more than I do but I am trying to make some stuff! I use Pinterest daily at school for brain breaks and activities with my lessons. I have used a lot of great ideas as novelty in my classroom and my kiddos LOVE IT! I have made some yummy and no so yummy food (mostly yummy) and cool reading nook/storage for Izzie's room. We have made our own laundry detergent that we LOVE and is promised to last 9 months. We made our own dishwasher detergent which we like but are still perfecting! Here are some pics of the things I have used/made!


I do have a few more at school that I do not have pictures of yet! Will have to add those later! If you are on Pinterest look me up! I have several more project that I would like to try soon and some great ideas ahead, including Elf ideas!

0 comments: