Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, December 22, 2006

Just a quick update!

Just wanted to give you a quick update. I am 6 weeks pregnant today. I have had some spotting and light bleeding which is now getting much better. We are hoping it is over because it can be a bit scary. I went to the ER this past Monday because of a bleeding scare, we learned that I was ok, my cervix was closed and my quants were 6659 which was really good. So I have been told to take it easy and to stay off my feet when possible to help this spotting and bleeding to calm down. My IVF nurses assure me it is all ok and pretty normal in IVF patients. We are taking the advice and taking it easy and waiting for Wed. The 27th that is our ultrasound.
Today at 6 weeks was a real dose of nausea. I have had it a couple of times in the past couple of weeks but only briefly, today was a real bought of it. I just really have to learn how to eat smaller more frequent meals which is hard I am used to eating your normal meals and trying not to snack in between! I am learning as I go! Be safe and careful if you are traveling this Holiday Season. Merry Christmas to all and thanks so much for remembering us in your thoughts and prayers, I will definately update again on Wed. :)

0 comments: