Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ONE!




We are so excited we are having 1 baby! We would have been happy with any number of course! Today we were able to see the tiny heartbeat! In the ultrasound above you can not see the heartbeat what you are seeing is the pregnancy sac (the kidney bean shape that is dark in the center). The baby is the size of a peanut but we were able to see the tiny flicker which is the heartbeat! I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and if everything looks as good as today then Dr. Scheiber will release me back to my doctor here! We will continue to pray for a healthy successful pregnancy that will bring us a healthy baby. Thanks you so much for all your prayers words can not express what all of you mean to us!

5 comments:

Mills N. Sublett said...

I am so happy! BUT. . .I must admit I am shocked! I would have bet some major $$$$ on three! Love you guys. See you soon! :)

James Thomas said...

We are so excited for you guys!I'm so glad this pregnancy has taken and you all are on your way to being a mommy and daddy! Keep us posted on any new developments. Love you!!
The Thomases (AKA:Duggin) :)

Brenda Bland said...

Baked Potatoes helped me with the nausea.
Good luck!
Brenda

jharris said...

Enjoy growing baby along the way. Leap the hurrdles with joy !

Rhonda J said...

I am a little late with the blogging but you know how happy I am for you. We have been own this journey together and I can't wait to be an auntie!
I love you,
RJC